A curious Canadian, Melbourne based designer who loves to think outside the box.
A few of our lovely clients:
- MacForbes Wines, Yarra Valley, Victoria
- UK Wine Society, UK
- Shewin-Williams Paints, Melbourne, Australia
- Rough Guides, London, England
- Colin Cowie Lifestyle, Los Angeles
- Fraser Cafe, Ottawa, Canada
- Table 40, Ottawa, Canada
- Penguin Books, London, England
- Transport for London, London, England
- Formula One, New York City, USA
- Madrid Open, Madrid, Spain
- Hudson & Brown, London, England
- R+D Creative, New York City, USA
- Vogue, Sydney, Australia
- Allocated Bullion Solutions, Singapore
- Annie's Provedore, Barwon Heads, Australia
- Annie's Kitchen, Barwon Heads, Australia
- Melbourne Grammar, Melbourne, Australia
- Bluebird Foundation, Geelong, Australia
- Jenny Craig, Head office, United States
- Country Life Magazine, London, England
- Truffle Pig, Toronto, Canada
- Butterfield & Robinson, Toronto, Canada
- Top Shop, London, Canada
- DFID (Department for International Development), London, England
Siobhan Donoghue MSc., BA
Favourite sayings of Siobhan:
"You need to think about the whole brand experience from the guest's perspective - the website and the menu along with the space."
"There are eight billion chairs in the world. I can find you the right one."
"The bathroom in a restaurant is so important - that alone can create media buzz,"
"I'm not your friend to go shopping with. I'm here to get your project done."
"I'm interested in the human use of spaces, and how humans interact and move around spaces."
You're Siobhan's ideal client if you are:
- A restaurant needing, interiors, branding, website design
- In the food industry - you're a brand, cook, publisher, winery, artisan, producer, farmer and grower
- A person who appreciates storytelling and authenticity
- A client with interesting, quality projects
- Wanting bold and creative story telling in your design
Siobhan's varied background includes:
- Masters of Science (Interior Architecture and Museum Design) from Pratt Institute from New York City
- Exhibition Designer for ESI Design, New York City
- Interior Designer for GVZ Architects, New York City
- Director of Branded Custom Publishing, Rough Guides, Penguin Publishing, London
- BA in Art History and Spanish Literature from Carleton University, Canada and University Autonoma of Madrid
- Post graduate art history research on Giotto and perspective in art from Madrid Autonoma University, Spain
- Assistant to Curator of Works on Paper and Photography, National Gallery of Canada, Ottawa
- Director of Latin America, Spain and UK, for luxury travel company Butterfield & Robinson based in Beaune, France, and London, UK
- Culinary and wine training in Dijon, France and sommelier program in Ottawa, Canada
- Currently training for Iyengar yoga teacher training certificate, and learning to keep bees. Melbourne, Australia
- Fluency in french and spanish
When not designing, Siobhan is cycling to a farmer's market to chat with local producers, preparing the food with family and friends, or practicing Iyengar yoga.