By accessing the website at http://www.siobhandonoghue.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Siobhan Donoghue Design's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Siobhan Donoghue Design's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Siobhan Donoghue Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Siobhan Donoghue Design's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Siobhan Donoghue Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Siobhan Donoghue Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Siobhan Donoghue Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Siobhan Donoghue Design's website, even if Siobhan Donoghue Design or a Siobhan Donoghue Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Siobhan Donoghue Design's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Siobhan Donoghue Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Siobhan Donoghue Design may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Siobhan Donoghue Design does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Siobhan Donoghue Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Siobhan Donoghue Design of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Siobhan Donoghue Design may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Supporting Industry Best Practice
SDD is bound by, and committed to supporting, the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) set out in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. The aim of SDD is both to support and to ensure that it complies with the NPPs that form the basis of laws introduced to strengthen privacy protection for the general public. We believe that in supporting industry best practice this statement will address any potential concerns you may have about how personal information you provide to us is stored, used and accessed.
Collection of Information
SDD receives and stores transaction information, information you enter on our website or have provided to us in application, registration or administration processes.
No personal information is collected when you browse anonymously. Anonymous browsing is when personally identifiable information is not required by an individual to gain access to our web site. In addition, personally identifiable information such as name and contact details (email addresses) are only collected when you make an enquiry, subscribe to email updates or make a purchase.
Cookies & Applets
Email communications from Siobhan Donoghue Design
Leaf and Friends Tips e-newsletter is emailed to people who have subscribed on our website. All email subscribers have an option to unsubscribe if required.
Storage & Security of Personal Information
Siobhan Donoghue Design takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system and will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
Accessing and Changing Your Personal Information
SDD attempts to ensure that all personal information collected and stored in its database systems is correct and accurate. You may at any time request access to the information we have collected from you and obtain a more in depth explanation about how the information is used by emailing us.
We will endeavour to meet or advise of the outcome of a request within 7 business days of receipt.
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is incorrect or wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact us using the details below. Unless personal information is required for administrative or legal reasons we will take all reasonable steps to meet such requests at the earliest possible opportunity.
You also have the right to request access to your personal information at any time. We will be able to assist you with such a request and this information will be forwarded to you within 5 working days.
For any privacy issues or concerns, you can contact our National Privacy Officer by phoning 0415 720 606.
Siobhan Donoghue Design
Siobhan Donoghue Design provides links and passes to third party sites. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within the control of SDD and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
Siobhan Donoghue Design welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the site. We store feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service.