Get your interior project back on track with a phone consultation
Do you need a quick answer to your interior renovation question? Does your DIY project need help and you don't want to spend hours doing the research? Are you stuck on questions like: What colour matches my flooring? Will this look good? How do I stand out on a budget?
Let's chat. I can get you back on track.
I have over 15 years experience in the architecture industry working with residential, commercial, institutional and corporate clients. We will answer your questions quickly to create a plan to sort out your spaces and save you time and money.
After our phone consultation session you will be able to:
- complete your DIY project with confidence
- answer your contractor's questions
- choose the right paint and thematic colours
- decide which elements work with the overall design—and which don’t
- create a plan to move forward
- find the right pieces to get your designs to match the vision in your mind
I will share my secret expert hints on:
- sourcing unique pieces
- choosing clever colour schemes (that don’t look copied from a magazine)
- styling and decorating using the latest trends
- spotting the overdone trends to avoid
- creating a space that is as practical as it is beautiful
- choosing and using lighting to evoke a mood
- finding ways to make a budget renovation look luxurious
I knew the look I wanted in my brain but I simply could not visualise it. Siobhan provided a clear vision on how to improve my rental property and gain more clients on airbnb.
Donna Stevens - Airbnb owner Melbourne
Get the inside know-how from a professional
I knew that I wanted to freshen up and reorganise our living room, bathroom and home office. After an hour with Siobhan I have a clear plan and fabulous ideas to make our spaces look unique and well designed, while still being comfortable, practical and liveable.
Melinda Samson - Click-Winning Content
Phone Consultation for a Home Owner or a Small Business
Is your interior design project failing to match your vision? Let’s get you moving forward with a coaching call.
I have helped hundreds of home and small business owners around the world. I can help you too.
You don’t need to spend thousands on a designer—you just want help turning your ideas into reality.
Before the call, you’ll send me all the information you can about your project. During the call I will focus on practical solutions to help you move forward. I’ll tell you honestly what is and is not working in your space.
“Cool space- with its mid-century look!”
The fact that the same cool space — with its hip mid-century modern chairs and dangling Edison light bulbs — is the set for wedding receptions, pharmaceutical meetings, and a variety of other events the rest of the week is a testament to just how well the Frasers are tapped into the needs of their neighbours and the state of the city’s social behaviour.
Onsite Coaching for a Restaurant, Airbnb or Small Hotel
If your space is dated or needs a refresh, your business can suffer. Let's take action.
I’ll help you decide:
- how do we improve the look of your business
- how to make the space match your digital and print branding
- how to create a modern, uplifting and welcoming space on a budget
- which areas to focus on to really WOW customers
- If the condition or style of your space is letting you down, and your digital and print branding is not consistent with your brand values, your customers lose confidence and turn to your competitors.
Styles change. What was a modern, inspiring space five or ten years ago is now dated and bland. Keeping up with the latest styles doesn’t have to cost a fortune. I can show you how.
You only get one opportunity to impress your customers: make it amazing.
I can help save you time and money. Lets get started.
I have more than 15 years of industry experience working in Melbourne, London, New York and Ottawa. I’m knowledgeable, opinionated, impartial and, above all, I'm honest. I care about the environment and your well-being so I make sure the choices are smart for you, your family and your business. I love it when people achieve the perfect fit for their homes or businesses. Need to know more? Check out my about page.